The mission of the Media and Information
Technology Division (MIT) is to provide information
technology resources that enhance the learning
experience of students, foster the instructional
and research activities of the faculty, and
support the information needs of the administration.
The outcomes from fulfillment of the MIT
mission statement are:
- To provide a reliable and secure data
network that enables convenient access
to information on campus and beyond.
- To provide a standardized technological
environment which is consistent yet accommodates
the diversity of needs.
- To provide exemplary customer service
through a knowledgeable staff.
- To provide reliable and comprehensive
information systems that makes pertinent
data available in a timely and consistent
- To provide documentation, training,
and support for faculty, staff and students
to foster their effective and efficient
utilization of information resources.
This division consists of four groups: