RSVP Today for Donor Scholarship Luncheon
The mission of the Office of Donor Relations is to develop and implement a systematic relationship-building program to ensure positive interaction between Spelman College and its constituents. Our foremost goal is to foster enduring relationships that are mutually beneficial to the donor and the College. We seek to acknowledge, inform, and engage current and prospective donors in the life of the College.
The Office of Donor Relations is committed to the appropriate stewardship of gifts to the College. Through meaningful and consistent interactions with donors and prospective constituencies, Donor Relations seeks to aid fundraising efforts in building a lifelong relationship.
To fulfill its purpose, Donor Relations will:
- Implement stewardship policies and procedures
- Foster respect and trust among all College constituents
- Nurture an ongoing relationship between Spelman College and its donors
- Be service-oriented, donor-oriented, and always mindful of the interest of the donor
- Abide by the ethical guidelines established by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and the Association of Donor Relations Professionals (ADRP)