Spelman Volunteer Solutions
Spelman, we have a solution. Connect with the nonprofit world and Spelman volunteers through Spelman Volunteer Solutions, an online database system that informs you of volunteer opportunities in and all around Metro Atlanta!
Volunteer Solutions is the BOCSSD’s online community service database. The system has a variety of features to facilitate and enhance the College’s community service process and experience. Upon registration with Volunteer Solutions, students will be able to log into a secured area of the site using their username and password to input information (e.g. profiles, interests) as well as correspond with Partners. The system is user-friendly and online support/training is available to all users. You may visit Volunteer Solutions at www.volunteersolutions.org/spelman. If you have any questions regarding Volunteer Solutions, please contact the BOCSSD at (404) 270-5306.
- Find community service opportunities based on your interests, skills and preferred location
- Track community service hours
- Register your club or organization
- Post reflections of your service experience
For Community Partners:
- Post upcoming volunteer opportunities to the Spelman community
- Manage, track and log Spelman volunteer hours
- Post reflections of volunteers serving at your site
Access Spelman Service Solutions for Students, Faculty and Staff
Access Spelman Service Solutions for Community Partners