Online Housing Application | Residence Halls | Online Forms
Returning Students Housing Selection Process
Who can apply?
All currently enrolled students
Two-year residency requirement for First-Year and sophomore students
Questions or Concerns
Please contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life
By phone: (404) 270-5344 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Quick Guide To Information You Should Know
Other Important Dates:
Please keep these important deadlines in mind!
- March 30 Spring Account Balance must be at $0
- March 31 Online Housing Application closes
- April 8 Lottery Exempted Students will be assigned housing - must submit confirmation fee of $250
- April 11 Lottery times will be communicated to eligible students
- April 15-16 Housing Selection Lottery -- arrive 30 minutes prior to selection time. The $250 Confirmation Fee is required at time of selection.
- By April 30 Late Applicants assigned to rooms based upon application preferences and available space
- Rolling Basis Continual assignment of late applicants until all space is filled
What to Bring:
- $250 Confirmation Fee
(NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS)
- Photo ID
- Room Selection Choice (Please have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice ready)
- If you are choosing a roommate, both of you must be present. No Proxies Allowed.
- Important Housing Procedures
Important Housing Procedures