Spelman is one of the finest liberal arts colleges in the country, but don't just take our word for it. Schedule a campus tour today using our online scheduling tool and experience first-hand all Spelman has to offer.
Schedule Your Tour
Tips to Make the Most of Your Campus Visit:
- Register early. Dates may fill up quickly.
- During the months of May — February, tours are conducted Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Information sessions will be given at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.,
prior to the tours.
- During the months of March and April, tours will be conducted at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Information sessions will be given at 10:30 a.m. and
1:30 p.m only.
- The following 2011/2012 dates are designated for Saturday family toursand small group tours (less than 20 people) at 11a.m:
- October 8, 2011
- November 5, 2011
- January 7, 2012
- February 4, 2012
- February 11, 2012
- February 18, 2012
- February 25, 2012
- March 3, 2012
- March 17, 2012
- March 24, 2012
- March 31, 2012
- April 21, 2012
- April 28, 2012
- Arrive on campus at least 15-20 minutes early to allow time for parking. Information Sessions are 30 minutes and are conducted by an admission's representative. Campus tours are approximately 1 hour. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for inclement or warm weather.
We are unable to accommodate requests for campus dining, arrange classroom or dormitory visits due to the volume of requests we receive
- Please note that the cost for campus parking is $3.00
- For groups that consist of male and female students, please make arrangements for the young men in your group to tour Morehouse College (800) 851-1254 simultaneously.
- For those using GPS navigation systems when traveling to Spelman, using the following address will bring you directly to our entrance: 440 Westview Dr. S.W. Atlanta 30310